Created for close-up performances and card-table deceptions.
Designed to unassumingly fit into the mysterious nature of the deception artist, the Acolytes are strong, bold and assertive yet modestly Machiavellian.
This deep blood-red deck of cards holds masonic undertones and proudly joins the classic Madison icon legacy.
With 13 subtly hidden revelations and completely redesigned Faces and Aces, the Acolytes make a statement whist maintaining the image of an ordinary deck of cards.
Printed on a 2022 improved ‘Madison’ stock - designed and developed for both card-table deceptions, close-up Magic and Cardistry, these decks are soft, inverted-air cushioned and highly durable.
The ACOLYTES Playing Cards feature…
- An Anglezero Gaff card.
- A MELT Gaff Card.
- A King of Diamonds reveal is hidden in the bottom of the tuck box.
- Madison is the King of Diamonds. A secret 9 of Clubs reveal is hidden in one of his hands, and the number 22 in the other - a number indicating the position of the participants selected card.
- A secret 7 of Spades can be found hidden in the design of the King of Hearts.
- Shia is the King of Clubs. A secret 2 of Clubs can be found, hidden under his sword.
- The King of Spades is Rob - Madison’s tattoo Artist. A 7 of Diamonds can be found at one end, hidden in the tattoos on Rob’s head.
- The Queen of Clubs is Amy, her favourite card, the Ace of Hearts, can be found hidden at one side, under her hair.
- Hanna, the Queen of Spades, holds a 4 of Spades. A number 9 can be found hidden in her necklace.
- The Queen of Hearts has a King of Diamonds hidden under her hair.
- The Queen of Diamonds has a 3 of Hearts hidden in one of her flowers.
- Chris Stanislas is the Jack of Clubs. His favourite card, the 4 of Hearts, can be found hidden under one of the axes.
- Ian Curtis is the Jack of Clubs. A 3 of Spades can be found hidden in the design of one of his staffs.
- The Jack of Spades is Lil Peep, he is holding the 8 of Diamonds.
- Daniel Schneider is the Jack of Diamonds, a 2 of Spades can be found hidden in the design.
- The Ace of Spades is minimal whilst the Ace of Diamonds hosts the Madison logo.