The time has finally arrived to unveil The Card Inn Subscription Box! Featuring 2 beautiful Subscription Package Designs & with 4 different product options to choose from...
Watch the video Explanation here:
First we will talk what features come with these Subscription Boxes, then we will talk about what kinds of options there are for purchase.
- Exclusive + Premium Unboxing Experience with Crystalized Tissue Paper, Subscription Label & Seal
- Holographic Sticker with every Subscription Box
- FREE DS1 Deck Sleeve + Card Vial with every Subscription Box
- Playing Cards from a category of your choice (4 to choose from)
How does the subscription work?
The contents of our Subscription Boxes are a mystery, however you are able to choose between four categories of Playing Cards to guide us on providing you the decks that best suit your tastes.
The value of cards you receive will match your subscription price.
4 Subscription Categories:
- Cardistry Decks - Often characterised by unique designs that look brilliant in fans, packet cuts and in motion. Card faces, courts, and back designs can often take on abstract imagery an outside of the box ideas. Examples include: Fluid Art, Flux, Seers.
- Classic Decks- Characterised by minimal or classic playing card design. Examples include playing cards suitable for Game Play, Magic & Casino's. Numbered Cards & Court Cards take on a traditional design but may have subtle customisations. Examples include:Ace Fulton, Cherry Casino, Black Roses.
- Luxury Decks - Characterised by premium tuck cases, often with embossing, foil, metallic inks, and intricately designed Playing Cards. Examples include: James Bond, Gatorbacks, Charmers. Please note that an intricately designed tuck case does not always guarentee an intricate deck design, and vice versa.
- Random Category - by selecting this option you give us the freedom to select a deck for you entirely at random! You may receive decks from two categories for instance, such as a Cardisty Deck + Luxury Deck.
How many decks will I receive?
£20 Subscription - By choosing this subscription you can receive anything between 1-3 decks of playing cards.
One month you could receive 1 deck of cards with a value of £20 or higher. Other months you may receive 3 decks with a combined value more than £20.
Either way, whether you receive 1, 2, or 3 decks of cards, the value will always amount to £20 or higher.
£35 Subscription - By choosing this subscription you can receive anything between 2 - 4 decks of playing cards.
One month you could receive 2 decks of cards with a value of £35 or higher. Other months you may receive 4 decks with a combined value more than £35.
Either way, whether you receive 2, 3 or 4 decks of cards, the value will always amount to £35 or higher.
£50 Subscription - By choosing this subscription you can receive anything between 2-5 decks of playing cards.
One month you could receive 2 decks with a combined value of £50 or higher. Other times you may receive 5 decks with a combined value of £50 or higher.
Either way, whether you receive 2, 3, 4 or 5 decks of cards, the value will always amount to £50 or higher.
Pricing + Our Guarentee:
As a bare minimum, you will always receive a value of cards that matches your subscription price. However, most of the time you will receive a higher value as a subscriber.
We believe this system allows greater flexibility, adds to the curiousity of what a customer can possibly receive, whilst still providing that guarentee that the customer will always receive cards at least the value of which they paid for.
The majority of decks you will receive could be any of the decks currently on our website. However, at times you may receive decks that are currently not on the website.
This value for money is based on the retail price of the decks on our website, not the sale price.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How often can I receive my subscription box?
A: We ship one box to you per month depending on when you pay. So this can be any time of the month. You can pause, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time. You can even purchase this as a 'one time purchase' to try the product out if you don't wish to commit to a subscription.
Q: Do I HAVE to subscribe?
A: No! You can purchase this on a one-time basis whenever you feel like it. Let's say you purchased in January, but you know you won't want another box until a few months later, you can simply purchase on a one time payment.
That way you don't have to worry about a recurring subscription - whatever suits you best.
Q: When is payment taken?
A: A payment will recurr from the date that you made your first payment. E.g if you pay for your box on June 1st, your next bill will repeat on July 1st. However if you purchased a one-time payment option you will be charged immediately and it will not set up a repeated payment each month.
Q: What if I receive a deck I do not like?
A: This is a mystery product, so unfortunately we will not refund / exchange decks that you do not like.
Q: How do I cancel? Can I switch my plan? Can I pause my plan?
A: Simply log into your TCI account and you will be able to find your subscription. By viewing your recent orders you will find a 'manage subscription' button that gives you various options.
This also allows you to edit your payment details, addresses and so on.
We hope you enjoy our Subscription Box.
Please note this is the first time we have offered a product like this, so it may not be perfect. We will improve our subscription as time goes on based off feedback from customers.
Thank you for your continued support!
James - TCI.
Watch Kier Gomes Unbox the very first TCI Subscription Box: